Manage your Hostel
If you are a hostel owner or manager, manage your information.
Keep the information about your hostel up to date so that pilgrims can find you quickly and easily. Update the photos of your hostel and provide a clear description of how to get there, what services it offers and what can be found in the local vicinity. Opening hours are always very important so that pilgrims know when they can check in and when they have to check out.
- Update your contact details
- Link to your website and social media accounts.
- Improve the photographs of your establishment.
- Provide a better description of your services.
- Keep your prices up to date.