Article translated by an automatic translation system. Press here for further information.
By train to Guillarei
The fastest option is to travel by train to Guillarei, town of the municipality of Tui and only 5 kilometers from it. From Guillarei you can go to Tui by bus or taxi. A Tui taxi is available 24 hours a day and can be taken at Guillarei Station. Contact Ignacio at 619 263 227.
From Madrid to Guillarei
- Every day: Intercity at 11:40 and arrival at 21:52 (Passes among other locations through Ávila, Valladolid, Palencia, León, Astorga, Ponferrada and Ourense). Alvia at 15:00 with arrival at 20:59 (Goes through Segovia, Medina del Campo, Zamora and Ourense). Train Hotel at 22:30 and arrival at 06:50 (By Ávila, Zamora and Ourense).
From Barcelona to Guillarei
- Every day: Train Hotel at 20:20 arriving at 10:37 (It passes among other locations in Tarragona, Lleida, Zaragoza, Logroño, Burgos, Palencia, León, Astorga, Ponferrada and Ourense).
From Valencia, Seville and other undescribed capitals
Vigo by bus, plane or train
Another widely used option is to travel to Vigo, and from Vigo to Tui by bus with the company AISA Automobiles de Tuy S.L.
How to get to Vigo
By bus to Vigo
- From Madrid:
- From Barcelona:
- From Bilbao:
- From Seville:
- From Valencia: (Valencia-Madrid / Madrid Vigo)
By plane to Vigo
- Vigo Peinador airport is 9 km from the centre of Vigo, between the municipalities of Vigo, Redondela and Mos.It can
be reached on 986 26 82 00, 902 40 47 04 and on (+34) 91 321 10 00.From the same airport you can reach the centre
of Vigo with the buses of Vitrasa. Telephone: 986 29 16 00 , www.vitrasa.es
- There are direct flights from Madrid, Barcelona, Bilbao, Sevilla, Tenerife South, Valencia and Paris
By train to Vigo
- From Madrid to Vigo
- Journal: Talgo at 14:30 (Passes through the capitals of Segovia, Zamora and Ourense). Alvia at 15:00 (Segovia, Zamora Ourense). Train Hotel at 22:30 (By Ávila, Zamora and Ourense).
- From Barcelona to Vigo
- Every day: Alvia at 9:30 (Passes through the capitals of Tarragona, Lleida, Zaragoza, Pamplona, Vitoria, Burgos, Palencia, León and Ourense) and Tren Hotel at 20:20 (For by Logroño instead of Pamplona and Vitoria).
- From Valencia, Seville and other undescribed capitals with transhipment in Madrid or Barcelona. All information at www.renfe.es Phone: 902 320 320.
Vigo to Tui
By bus from Vigo to Tui
AISA Automobiles de Tuy S.L. Telephone: 986 61 02 55.
They attend from 9 to 13 and from 16 to 20 hours on working days. They also have excellent automated information service.
- Weekdays: At 7:30 and every half hour between 8:30 and 20:30, except at 17.00 and 20:00.
- Working Saturdays: Every hour between 8:30 and 13:30 and also at 15, at 17:30 and 20:30.
- Sundays and holidays: At 10:00, 12:00, 18:00 and 21 hours
- The price of a ticket to Tui is €3.15
You can also get from Vigo to Tui by train